Welcome to OpenCodelists, created by OpenSAFELY for creating and sharing codelists.
Anybody can also use this tool to create and share codelists. To get started, take a look at the documentation or watch the videos.
If you would like to publish codelists on behalf of an organisation, please get in touch.
Below, you'll find all the codelists we have used in OpenSAFELY research to date.
- Systolic blood pressure QoF SNOMED CT
A SNOMED CT codelist containing codes relating to systolic blood pressure (SBP) measurement.
- Temporary Immunosuppression CTV3
Codes indicating a diagnosis of a temporary immunosuppression.
- Temporary Immunosuppression (SNOMED) SNOMED CT
Automatically-generated equivalent of Temporary Immunosuppression
- Thiazide type diuretic medication dm+d
The codelist contains medicines that are thiazide diuretics from the "thiazides and related diuretics" section of BNF codes.
- Third, fourth, fifth primary COVID vaccination dose SNOMED CT
Taken from the
DOSE345_CODfields in SARS-CoV2 (COVID-19) Vaccine Uptake Reporting Codes v.1.5.3Published by PRIMIS Covid Vaccination Uptake Reporting
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) testing SNOMED CT
This codelist was developed to identify patients receiving a thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) test
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) tests (numerical value) SNOMED CT
This codelist was developed to identify patients receiving a thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) test, with a numerical value.
- Transient ischaemic attack CTV3
Codes that indicate incident or history of transient ischaemic attack. This codelist include definite and probable transient ischaemic attack. Future studies which require codes denoting definite transient ischaemic attack need to derive another codelist.
- Transient ischaemic attack - secondary care ICD-10
This is a codelist of ICD-10 codes for TIA.
- Transverse Myelitis CTV3
Codes that indicate an episode of transverse myelitis
- Type 1 Diabetes CTV3
Codes explicitly indicating Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 1 diabetes (secondary care) ICD-10
Codes explicity indicating Type 1 Diabetes (secondary care)
- Type 2 Diabetes CTV3
Codes explicitly indicating Type 2 Diabetes
- Ulcerative colitis CTV3
- VTE classified codes CTV3
VTE codes classified into cvt, dvt, pe, hepatic, smv, unspecified and other.