- Surgery Emergency OPCS-4 codes WITHOUT complication codes OPCS-4
This is a list of all the emergency OPCS-4 codes (as defined by RCS priority groups 1a and 1b), excluding the complication OPCS-4 codes for amputations, dislocations, compartment syndrome and washouts
- Surgery emergency and immediate procedure OPCS-4 codes OPCS-4
OPCS-4 codes indicating an emergency or immediate procedure. Can be used in addition to primary procedure code
- Surgery for peripheral artery disease CTV3
DEFINITION: Surgery for peripheral artery disease
Variables: (1) a binary variable denoting the presence of one of the codes at any point in the patient record. (2) the earliest date of such a code.
- Surgery staged and revision procedure OPCS-4 codes OPCS-4
OPCS-4 codes indicating planned staged OR revision procedure. Can be used in addition to primary procedure code
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) CTV3
These codes indicate a diagnosis of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Systolic blood pressure QoF SNOMED CT
A SNOMED CT codelist containing codes relating to systolic blood pressure (SBP) measurement.
- Temporary Immunosuppression CTV3
Codes indicating a diagnosis of a temporary immunosuppression.
- Temporary Immunosuppression (SNOMED) SNOMED CT
Automatically-generated equivalent of Temporary Immunosuppression
- Thiazide type diuretic medication dm+d
The codelist contains medicines that are thiazide diuretics from the "thiazides and related diuretics" section of BNF codes.
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) testing SNOMED CT
This codelist was developed to identify patients receiving a thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) test
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) tests (numerical value) SNOMED CT
This codelist was developed to identify patients receiving a thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) test, with a numerical value.
- Transient ischaemic attack CTV3
Codes that indicate incident or history of transient ischaemic attack. This codelist include definite and probable transient ischaemic attack. Future studies which require codes denoting definite transient ischaemic attack need to derive another codelist.
- Transient ischaemic attack - secondary care ICD-10
This is a codelist of ICD-10 codes for TIA.
- Transverse Myelitis CTV3
Codes that indicate an episode of transverse myelitis
- Type 1 Diabetes CTV3
Codes explicitly indicating Type 1 Diabetes