- Symptoms: sore throat SNOMED CT
Code list aiming to identify individuals consulting complaining of sore throat.
- Symptoms: tinnitus SNOMED CT
Code list aiming to identify individuals consulting complaining of tinnitus.
- Symptoms: visual disturbance SNOMED CT
Code list aiming to identify individuals consulting complaining of visual disturbance.
- Symptoms: weight loss and reduced appetite SNOMED CT
Code list aiming to identify individuals consulting complaining of weight loss or reduced appetite.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) CTV3
These codes indicate a diagnosis of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Systolic blood pressure QoF SNOMED CT
A SNOMED CT codelist containing codes relating to systolic blood pressure (SBP) measurement.
- Temporary Immunosuppression CTV3
Codes indicating a diagnosis of a temporary immunosuppression.
- Temporary Immunosuppression (SNOMED) SNOMED CT
Automatically-generated equivalent of Temporary Immunosuppression
- Teratogenic medicines dm+d
In this codelist we aim to identify teratogenic drugs. A teratogen is a substance that can cause abnormalities or birth defects in a developing fetus.
The CQC routinely review the use of the following drugs, in female patients between the age of 8 and 55 years old Valproate Carbimazole Modafinil Pregabalin Topiramate.
There are other drugs that are considered teratogenic but only these five are considered here.
- Thiazide type diuretic medication dm+d
The codelist contains medicines that are thiazide diuretics from the "thiazides and related diuretics" section of BNF codes.
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) testing SNOMED CT
This codelist was developed to identify patients receiving a thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) test
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) tests (numerical value) SNOMED CT
This codelist was developed to identify patients receiving a thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) test, with a numerical value.
- Transient ischaemic attack CTV3
Codes that indicate incident or history of transient ischaemic attack. This codelist include definite and probable transient ischaemic attack. Future studies which require codes denoting definite transient ischaemic attack need to derive another codelist.
- Transient ischaemic attack - secondary care ICD-10
This is a codelist of ICD-10 codes for TIA.
- Transverse Myelitis CTV3
Codes that indicate an episode of transverse myelitis