- Asthma diagnosis codes SNOMED CT
The AST_COD cluster in the asthma reference set taken from the Primary Care Domain Reference Set Portal, published by NHS Digital on 2021-12-21.
- Asthma exacerbation - secondary care ICD-10
ICD-10 codes to identify admissions for asthma, where the codes should be used to identify the primary reason for admission.
- Atopic dermatitis CTV3
- Atrial fibrillation - Clinical finding CTV3
The following codes are used to indicate a clinical finding of Atrial fibrillation.
- Atrial fibrillation exception reporting CTV3
The following codes are used to indicate Atrial fibrillation exception reporting
- Atrial fibrillation or flutter CTV3
Codes for a history of atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter
- Atrial fibrillation quality indicator care unsuitable for patient CTV3
The following codes are used to indicate Atrial fibrillation quality indicator care unsuitable for patient
- Atrial fibrillation resolved CTV3
The following codes are used to indicate Atrial fibrillation resolved
- Atrial fibrillation: Patient has chosen not to receive atrial fibrillation quality indicator care CTV3
The following codes are used to indicate Atrial fibrillation: Patient has chosen not to receive atrial fibrillation quality indicator care
- Azathioprine BNF
BNF codelists for azathioprine.
- Azathioprine DM+D dm+d
This codelist contains NHS Dictionary of Medicines and Devices (dm+d) codes for all azathioprine preparations.
- Azithromycin Medication dm+d
This codelists includes AMPs and VMPs from the NHS dictionary of medicines and devices for azithromycin.
- Bell's palsy CTV3
CTV3 codelist for incident Bell's palsy
Included unspecified facial nerve disorders following Leite et al.
Did not include: - facial nerve disorders with other specified cause (e.g. zoster, trauma) or specified as 'other' - history of Bell's palsy - palsies of an unspecified cranial nerve - multiple cranial nerve palsies (including palsies specified as both cranial nerves 5+7)
- Bell's palsy - ECDS restricted reference set SNOMED CT
Bell's palsy - relevant code from ECDS restricted reference set of SNOMED codes
- Bell's palsy ICD-10 ICD-10
ICD-10 code for Bell's palsy, for use in hospital admissions and mortality data